Frequently Asked Questions
Veel gestelde vragen
When you’ve completed all of the Wilton courses, you will receive an All-Star Student Certificate. This doesn’t make you qualified nor authorized to teach the courses yourself.
Would you love to become a Wilton Method Instructor? Read about the benefits and how to subscribe.
The Wilton course program has a very strong commercial set-up, with increase of direct sales during and after a course or workshop. Each student spends approximately €50,- to far over €75,- during a course, both course related articles, as well as articles that aren’t course related.
Offering the Wilton classes increases the confidence in the Wilton brand and therefore increases sales and gives you the opportunity to be a step ahead of your competition.
Demands a store has to fulfill before becoming a Wilton location:
- The customer must have a retail space with regular opening hours
- Financially healthy
- Customer at CakeSupplies.nl
- In or at the store is a workshop space
- The workshop space should provide enough space to place a minimum of 4 students
- The customer has to offer the students a wide range of Wilton products necessary for participating in the courses
- The customer knows what the Wilton courses include globally and is willing to abide by the prescribed method of teaching
Meet the requirements and still enthusiastic? Contact your CakeSupplies sales manager for more information.
To follow the Wilton courses we advise that you start with Wilton course 1 Decorating Basics. Even when you’re an experienced decorator, you have to know all the techniques from course 1 to follow the other classes. During the Decorating Basics you will learn the basic techniques of the Wilton Way of decorating cake, this is another technique then for example making and covering a cake with marzipan or fondant. You will be working with Buttercream Icing.
You will receive this certificate when you’ve successfully completed all the Wilton Courses and one extra class.. This proves that the student controls all of the Wilton technics.